5. On the number line above, what is the value of K?
6. What is the eqaution of a line that is parallel to the line shown in the figure above and that passes through the point (0,-4)
Herbert had none of the social graces;he was appallingly ____________
The____________shantytown was infested with vermin and ______with disease
(B) suproius .. infected
I think the chicken was running from some chickens that he had owe eggs to. He was trying to get to the other side of the road. In til’ he saw a yellow line and got lost.
1. In the figure above, the area of the triangle is the 8 square inches. How many inches is x?
2. If 3y-1=27, then y=
19. If x2-4y2=2x=4y, with x>0 and y>0, what is the value of y in the terms of x? (C) x-2
20. How many positive two-digit numbers n are divisible by 1, n, and exactly one other number? (B) Two
follow me on twitter @iGoStupidd_ and instrgram @iAmTHAKiDD